Planning on watching TW?
TWSab
Extreme Third Watch Fan
Extreme Third Watch Fan||

Favorite Character:: Bosco, Ty, Alex, Carlos
Team: .

Re: Remembering Third Watch!

Post#2by PeterAndrews » 29. Jan 2013, 06:21

I'm starting to watch this show again and I'm now on the "Revelations" episode. I truly love this show! Since I saw the very episode, I get hooked into it! Lots of good words to describe this show – not boring, controversial and emotional. The whole casts of this show are absolutely great and the show is definitely a must-follow! The story lines are simply amazing and how it’s attached together. Well, like all other shows, it also comes to its end after airing the six seasons which really made me feel disappointed. I really missed watching it and thankfully, I saw a good copy at http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php?productid=3274912&cat=0&page=1 . I received a well-produced DVD copy which arrived in a perfect shape! Complete episodes and great quality, I couldn’t ask for more! It was nice to watch this memorable show once again – one of the finest drama series ever aired in the television history!!!
PeterAndrews

Favorite Character:: Carlos

Re: Remembering Third Watch!

Post#3by TWSab » 30. Jan 2013, 19:58

absolutely agree :)
I have all six season on dvd too, but the quality (especially season 4-6) isn't very good, but better than nothing!
TWSab
Extreme Third Watch Fan
Extreme Third Watch Fan||

Favorite Character:: Bosco, Ty, Alex, Carlos
Team: .

Forum Statistics