Views: 743

ThirdWatchFans Interview w/ Anthony Ruivivar

Post#1by TWSab » 25. Sep 2012, 15:17

Interview By Sabrina (thirdwatch-fans.de) on September 14, 2012 /
Photo ©facebook/AnthonyRuivivar

TWF: How do you start a perfect day?

Anthony:
By sleeping in!!!

How much freetime do you really have and what do you do when you're not working?

Anthony:
Not much free time. Between Acting, running Six01 Studio and 3 kids. I'm back and forth from North Carolina shooting Allan Ball's new show called Banshee. When I'm not working, I'm with my family.

Nadine (a big Scott Caan Fan) wants to know:
"In 1999, you played in the movie "Speed of Life" along with Scott Caan. This film is one of my favorites and I really liked the role of Arturo/Satan. Thirteen Years later .. do you have special memories of the shooting? And how was the working with Scott Caan?"

Anthony:
Scott is a bad ass!!! Love him to death. I remember him laughing his ass off at me wearing my socks and sneakers during the motel room scene. He has a very dry sense of humor.

Did you kept anything from the Set of Third Watch, if not, what would you have liked to keep?

Anthony:
I have most of my uniform, a plaque from the fire house and a trophy fire hose head.

Are there any actors you'd never worked with again or actors you'd work with again?

Anthony:
I"d love to work with Beach again, and have. Also love working with Yvonne Jung (Holly) my wife. Ed Bernero is amazing and would follow him to the ends of the earth. Brooke Kennedy as well. As for the other part of that question...I'm pleading the 5th.

Where were you at the moment of 9/11, What were you doing?

Anthony:
I was in LA, as I had an episode off. Got stuck there actually till planes were allowed to fly again. We had a lot of meetings in LA re: the future of the show. We felt we couldn't go on doing it. It's all in "In Their Own Words". Real proud of that show.

Your biggest directing challenge?

Anthony:
Directing SAFE here in LA. I staged it in the round and blocking it was insane. Add to that that I was acting in two other jobs at the same time. Kinda nuts...don't recommend it.

As there are so many questions, he'll try and answer them over time.

My thanks to Anthony Ruivivar!
TWSab
Extreme Third Watch Fan
Extreme Third Watch Fan||

Favorite Character:: Bosco, Ty, Alex, Carlos
Team: .

Forum Statistics